gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
11-15-2023, 11:54 AM
The girl's breathing is raspy, pained. Rivin keeps her ears against her skull as she sorts through herbs. Calli's reaction of pain to the water was to be expected. She is hurting… "I know… here, I want you to take the seeds of this plant. It's going to help with the pain, and help you sleep in a bit." She takes some poppy and sets the plant on one of Calli's forelegs with a small grunt. Bending when she needed to keep her own leg straight was hard.

"I'm going to use some medicine on your injury. I'll have to keep some moss against it and bind the moss to it to keep the wound covered." Which should help the bleeding. Rivin glances at Lark who gives the woman a nod. She begins to chew the roots and leaves of her chosen treatment, feeling her body shudder with worry. She needed to call Gil too… but treatment had to come first. She worked quickly and, one the comfrey materials were a pulp, she drew closer. Lark moved back and looked at Calli. "Gonna sting." He warned as Rivin began to spread the medicine over her throat.

Would the injury make her throat feel raw too? Rivin's mind was spinning. Her green gaze flicked to Calliope's face as she worked, praying the pup would stay with her and hadn't lost too much blood. Maybe some honey later might help her…

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cut me into pieces, this is my last resort Dove Island Archipelago 07:38 AM, 11-03-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024