Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-15-2023, 12:16 PM

Gilgamesh was standing there on the beach with Scald minding his business. They were discussing where Scald and Deluge planned to kick off first once her band had come to fruition. Not entirely engrossed in the conversation, he noticed Sid from the corner of his eye. He kept an eye on her at first to make sure she didn't drown or anything until she was barreling toward him. Fast. His brow furrows as Scald stops talking to watch the puppy race over to them.

A word doesn't even manage to escape his lips before Sid latches onto his foreleg. Instead, a startled yelp leaves him as he lifts his foreleg to give a shake. "What the hell," he rumbles as he lowers his ears and narrows his gaze at the young girl. When she proclaims that he is hurt, he looks down at the bite wound. Well, no shit girl, he thinks to himself before realizing what exactly she had done it for. A sigh leaves Gil before he glances at Scald, nodding his head to dismiss his older son.

Turning his attention back to Sid, Gil slides in the sand onto his belly and extends his leg out to the girl. "Oh, great healer Siduri, I am injured!" Gil exclaims, matching the theatrics of his eccentric daughter. "However will I live if you do not help!" He lifts his other good paw to his face and pretends to cry.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let Me Just... Fix That. Dove Island Archipelago 11:52 AM, 11-15-2023 07:45 AM, 02-17-2024