gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

ScarredCritical Fail!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
11-15-2023, 01:12 PM
Moving the medicine across the wound, covering every part of it, was easy enough. This poor kid… such a long wound was bad for a pup. But seeing how the blood was starting to clot rather than bleed freely was a great sign. Rivin allowed herself to relax a little as she looked at Lark. "Fetch bandages from my spare den. She needs soft ones. Fresh moss too." She tells him. The feline is off in an instant, running to go gather what his mistress requested.

It is then Rivin looks back at Calli, her expression still worried but she was hopeful. The kid picked up on her stress and Rivin laid in the sand beside her. "I'll fight death myself if they try to take you. You are with me now, and I will make sure you pull through." Rivin's expression softened. "Lark is getting the rest of what we need. I'm going to call for your dad so we can get you somewhere more comfortable." With that Riv tilted her head back, calling for Gil.

Rivin has two companions - a bobcat and a wolverine. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cut me into pieces, this is my last resort Dove Island Archipelago 07:38 AM, 11-03-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024