Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-15-2023, 01:20 PM

Gil cannot help but laugh at Sid's theatrics. It was a mere slip of chuckles before he quickly wrapped back up into his role. Ah, yes, the injured fair... maiden. That he could pretend to be. Letting out a "pained" moan, he gasps when Sid tells him that she will save him from that dastardly snake! "Oh, my fearless healer, how brave ye be to take on such a wound!" Gil practically wails as he flops onto his side as Sid dashes away to grab a broken open coconut.

When she returns to splash the water onto his wound, he watches her carefully as any father would their child. He still had a part to play though!

"The pain! The agony! My leg! Do you think it will fall off?!" He exclaims as he reaches out to paw at Sid's scruff playfully. "Please! You must bandage it great medicine woman Siduri! You are the only one who can fix it!" Gil lets out a wailing groan once more as he flops back onto the sand.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let Me Just... Fix That. Dove Island Archipelago 11:52 AM, 11-15-2023 07:45 AM, 02-17-2024