gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-15-2023, 01:32 PM

Sid's eyes light up as her father continues to play along with her. "Let my words assuage thy fears! I am Siduri Herb-wielder, greatest healer in all the land! I shall save your injured leg and make you whole once more!" Taking her roll of bandages, Sid placed the beside her. She also pulled out a small clay pot that she'd stolen from the stores. Whatever had been in it before, she'd dumped out so that she could put her concoction inside. Taking a little stick, Sid dipped it in the mucky mess and popped it into her father's maw. It was yarrow, turmeric and willow all mixed together in some sweet tasting honey.

Once she had the stick in his mouth, Sid then put a bit of the honey salve on the bite wound and proceeded to bandage the wound, tying the long strip of fabric in a knot at the back of Gil's leg. There was a bit of honey stuck to her cheek, slicking her fur upwards, but she didn't care. Sid felt quite accomplished. She gave her father's paw a paw and leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "Thanks, papa. I hope I didn't hurt you too bad." Then, after darting her gaze around to see that no one was watching, the girl kissed his cheek and gave him a quick hug.

Piratess

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let Me Just... Fix That. Dove Island Archipelago 11:52 AM, 11-15-2023 07:45 AM, 02-17-2024