Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-15-2023, 02:58 PM

Siduri was a hoot and though she had bit him, Gil was having a good time. She was also learning at the same time so he couldn't fault her for her actions. This time. Later down the road, a different lesson would be taught. He watches her as she pulls out the clay pot. Where had she gotten this? His cover crinkles slightly as he wonders how sneaky his daughter has been as of late. Questions would come later though since his injury was the matter at hand!

She didn't quite give him any room to speak anyway since a stick covered in sticky honey and herbs were promptly shoved in his mouth. His eyes widen and his nose wrinkles at the sharp taste. Where was she picking these things up?! Still, he lays still and lets her get to work. Feeling the honey salve slathered over the bite on his leg, he lifts it slightly so she can bandage it as well. Once she is done, he feels the pressure of her paw over his and her leaning into his ear.

Looking at her from the corner of his eye, he smiles as she kisses his cheek and hugs him. "Dear Sid, you could never hurt me too bad," he whispers back before leaning up to return a nudge of his nose against her cheek.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Let Me Just... Fix That. Dove Island Archipelago 11:52 AM, 11-15-2023 07:45 AM, 02-17-2024