gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
11-15-2023, 07:29 PM

As Siduri sat there beside the big blue and black guy, a younger wolf exclaimed, asking who she was. Sid grimaced and waved a paw, dismissing the girl. She was trying to be nice and respectful here and answering the girl would just make her answer in a very Siduri way. That would definitely not be nice or respectful. Who asked someone who the heck they were? Rude. She would have to be rude in kind, so she chose not to answer at all. Not yet. Maybe once she got her answers, she would talk to the girl.

A form bowled into her shoulder and Sid prepared to launch an attack when the familiar scent and voice of Tarnish made her aware of who it was. "Dammit, Tar..." She whisper growled at him. "I'm tryin' to be good and respectable here." Then she leaned back towards him. "Also, I hate badgers."

The blue and black giant told them to sit still and Siduri did just that, staying in place until he returned to their side. He slid down to lay on his belly so that Sid could look him straight in the eye, which she appreciated. The pair were then asked who they were and the pale pup spoke for them both. "I'm Siduri and this is my brother, Tarnish." One little paw pointed towards her dark coated sibling. "I followed a badger and then I got lost when it went into it's hole. Then I saw all of you and your lights and figured you were safe." Sid gave her brother a nudge with one shoulder. "And this blackguard followed me, it seems." Siduri was oddly eloquent for a child so young. "Who are you? What's this place? Do you know how to get back to the Raiders? What's this fire thing about? Can I have some of those fancy flowers too?" Siduri of a million questions.

Piratess

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Summer Bonfire The Starlit Plains 03:33 PM, 10-05-2023 03:13 PM, 01-21-2024