size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
11-16-2023, 02:23 AM

there’s always a little drop to their stomach when Bas or Hazel want to talk, even if, so far, such conversations have only ever led to good things. they can’t help themselves. it’s like they’re just waiting for one of their parents to say, ‘actually, we’ve changed our minds - you have to go.’ thankfully, Bas immediately assuages that fear -  claiming them as his, making them feel safe and loved, as he always does. they trust him so whole-heartedly it scares them. they hadn’t known they could trust someone and love someone so deeply. ultimately, Bas is their whole world - their father. they’d never thought they’d get to have that. “my future?” they clarify, blinking in surprise. they’ve never really considered it beyond warrior status, but the idea that Bas might lead the pack one day, might be alpha…it’s dizzying. Spider can’t even imagine having that kind of power.

“there’s an elite kind of warrior i’ve heard about,” they say finally, “called Howlers. i think, maybe…i might one day like to become one. but beyond that…” they glance up at Bas, searching his face. he’d lead one day, most likely. is that something they want? “are you scared?” they ask finally, voice a low rasp. Bas didn’t seem to get scared of anything. maybe to him, leading the pack is just another one of those insurmountable things he has to face. just another challenge he’ll face head on with teeth and claws and strength. “are you scared to lead the pack?”

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. How to use the pointy end Mile-High Woods 08:58 PM, 10-01-2023 03:06 PM, 03-31-2024