take it all back a little closer than I needed

pack only / open

Rawhide

gems
size
build
player
11-16-2023, 05:59 AM
She stares up at the sky, oversized puppy feet pedaling in the air before she manages to roll herself over. She's got a bit of pudge to her, and she will until she gets bigger, broader, stronger. But for now... she's just... a chunky skeleton.

Rawhide stares at Ghoul as he gets close to her. Her ears swivel forward and wriggle. He's big! Wow, he's big. He's broad, too! Rawhide's ears perk forward and she cannot help herself. In her later months, she will grow more reclusive, more paranoid -- but here, now, the girl is just... curious about the large stranger. And his tail! Rawhide blinks and then speaks, careful. "I was... tryin' to reach up --" And she gestures with her paws. "Up! Up." Those eyes, so bright. "A-wanna get the fluffy clouds!"

But she has more important curiosities, and so the pup gestures with her paws again. "Will ... will my tail get like that when I'm d'older?" She's not so good at speaking, yet. Her voice is a bit squeaky, of course, and it's higher than it will be when she's older, and -- "I like d'at tail, mista!" He smells like Pack and Food and so, Rawhide has decided, he is Safe. Ghoul is quietly, promptly, filed away into a chamber of her mind: safe. It doesn't mean much now. But it will, and the girl has no idea.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. take it all back a little closer than I needed Dancefloor of the Gods 12:56 AM, 11-16-2023 05:55 PM, 01-29-2024