gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player

Student
11-16-2023, 03:12 PM

Warden scowled at the girl, then watched her dissolve into giggles. What was her problem anyway! He'd been trying to help and now they were both soggy. Was she laughing at him? Warden was indignant, pale eyes displaying a whole range of emotions. Hurt feelings, anger, indignance. All of them washing over the boy as he stands, stiff, gaze fixed on the girl. Trying to figure her out, but Warden doesn't even know where to start. Brightly colored, near every bit as tall as him, but she's probably stronger.

There's something in her gaze, something Warden isn't sure he likes. Something dark and shifting, and he swallowed hard. He's not sure he liked that. Still, Warden sizes her up, scowl spreading through his features. "I'm not dumb, y'know." The words are grumbled. He's played enough with Spider to know that others aren't always friendly... at least Spider had never tried to drown him. Maybe that was a little dramatic, but then, maybe he has a little flair for it anyway.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. what can i say, its complicated Lover's Mangrove 05:57 PM, 11-07-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024