size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
11-16-2023, 06:21 PM

Impulsive and a little forgetful, Sephiran had lost track of how many days he left Aurelia alone. One, two, three? He hadn’t thought about it until right now, in this random moment, when he was following the scent trail of a bobcat he intended on killing. A blue flower was sprouting from the ground, appearing in the grace of spring. The color was similar to her markings, and it made him think of her. It brought on a whirlwind of emotion- primarily obsession, grandiosity, mania. Eyes became wide, the sound of her screams, pants, moans, playing inside of his head. Creating a symphony he just had to hear in this given moment. Abandoning his hunt, Sephiran loped up into the forest. Making his way to Aurelia’s makeshift prison.

As he neared the entrance, he was expecting her to still be asleep. Or, holed up in the corner, playing with her herbs and little monuments. Talking in that weird language he didn’t understand. Only, she wasn’t doing any of those things. As he approached, she was emerging from the den. And Sephiran moved forward to intercept her. “Where are you going?” His voice was already accusatory, but the expression on his face was stoic, cold even. He just wanted to know what her intentions were. So wrapped up in the possibility of her trying to leave, that he didn't initially notice the blood caked on her face.

"Speech"
Code by Shelby
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. She Told Me I Couldn't Fly The Polar Sound 06:01 PM, 11-16-2023 09:36 AM, 02-29-2024