Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-17-2013, 03:26 PM

The events that followed would astonish him and haunt him for days, though his surprise would not show initially. Her salmon tongue would sneak from her ebon lips as she let a kiss be placed upon his fur. He could feel his skin grow warm as words fell from her maw, "Where have you been staying?" It had little to do with their arrangement, but he was glad for the sudden change of subject. He could feel the breeze swirl up around them causing shivers to course through his spine and Devya to snuggle closer to his form. He returned the motion and felt himself drawing more near to her form.
He'd never known comfort in a form like this, maybe he did once when he was very small, but that he could remember physical comfort was very new. Not that he was completely negative about it, he could at least feel himself enjoying the close proximity. Mostly wandering. I haven't wanted to see much of my mother, so I've been searching for father. He took this time to scour the beach himself, since Devya had turned away. Glad to see they were still completely alone.

Speech,