size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
11-18-2023, 01:45 PM

Mojito had told Nao where he was going. Now that spring had sprung he wanted to go looking at the old Armada lands and see what he might be able to scrounge up. He very much doubted that much remained but maybe his garden had grown over, sprung up in his absence. The man picked his way across lands that felt at once all too familiar and yet somehow like the memories they summoned were someone else's. He'd been a child when he'd been here, barely even a man when his daughter had been born here... He couldn't help but wish his new litter could have grown up here, this place had been where he'd been at his happiest... He hoped that wouldn't be true forever and he wasn't sure his lover would agree with that sentiment. Mojito sighed, dropping his head to root around the ground around the hold shed he'd once used as a den. Maybe he should see if he'd left anything useful inside. He was pretty sure he'd grabbed everything when they'd left... No he wasn't ready for that yet, he wasn't sure he could weather the reminders of what he'd lost if he went inside it, for now he'd have to be happy outside.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers is I'm the only one Tall Grass Plains 01:45 PM, 11-18-2023 07:20 AM, 03-15-2024