size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-19-2023, 12:12 AM
Haydée beams up at Dagrún as the woman agrees with her idea about unbalancing an opponent and she nods enthusiastically at her words. Tail waves happily behind her as she continues around the woman and finally comes to a stop in front of the taller woman before lifting her gaze up to meet the older woman’s green eyes. A smile is on her lips as she nods in agreement about the tail and a thought suddenly crosses her mind which has her asking, “Has anyone ever bitten your tail Dagrún?” Head tilts in curiosity as she waits the answer. Then, Dagrún asks if she wants to spar and her eyes light up as Hay quickly agrees, “Yeah! How about I put my thoughts into actions and try to attack?”

Retreating back a few steps, she settles herself into a lower stance and readies to attack while Dagrún sets her defenses. Once the woman is ready, Hay kicks off, quickly closing the small gap between the pair. Haydée approaches head on charging the taller woman fearlessly. At the last possible moment, she shifts her weight, sending the girl to race up toward Dag’s right side. As she nears the woman, Hay strikes out seeking to try and grab ahold of Dag’s right front ankle so that she can pull it out from under the woman. The whole time, she keeps her legs churning, hoping to use her smaller form to her advantage and run circles around the older wolf.

"Haydée Kedieo"

Haydée vs Dagrún for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra small
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Damascus Steel Bowie Knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Leather Brace/Vest
Companion 1: Male Northern Cardinal, 20"
Companion 2: Fossa, Female
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Keep On Keeping' On [Hay] Lazuli Falls 04:54 PM, 04-09-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024