size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
11-19-2023, 03:29 AM

Haydée carefully watches Dagrún as she asks about the woman’s thoughts on how to keep the pack safer. The frown that tugs at the edge of the Combatant’s mouth does not escape her notice and the words that are offered has the girl humming thoughtfully. It is true, the pack does need more adults within the ranks and Hay has been remiss in her duty to finding them more help. With a nod, she listens to the idea of training sessions and making certain that all the wolves in Ethne at least know how to fight. Brows knit together in deep thought as she absently nods, mulling over what to do.

Finally, she blows out a small sigh and she looks up at Dagrún, softly admitting, “I feel unqualified to be Ethne’s leader and I am worried that other packs might see my youth as a sign of weakness.” A small shake of skull is given as Haydée tries to shake off just how scared that thought makes her feel. Meeting the older woman’s gaze, she says, “Dagrún, you have been loyal to Ethne for so long and I have come to trust you… well, completely. Would you consider being my deputy and helping to make sure that everyone in the pack is trained in defense? Will you work with me to strengthen our borders so we can do our best to prevent any more lives being lost… Please?”

The words start out strong but as she nears the end, the last part is almost begged because Haydée feels like she is floundering as the Leader and needs all the help she get.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making Plans And Kicking Ass Lazuli Falls 11:30 PM, 09-05-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024