size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
11-19-2023, 02:07 PM

As distracted as she was by the flowering landscape and her own thoughts, she allowed herself not relax a bit and not be on alert for any strangers or otherwise that might be near by. A mistake on her part, surely, but with all of the stress and strain she had experienced over the last couple of months it was a nice change of pace to just exist for a moment. However, that did leave her unaware of the fact that a pair of eyes were on her until the sound of someone clearing their throat pulled her attention and snapped her out of her distant thoughts, making her pause mid step as her ebony gaze turned toward the noise. Her eyes followed the side of the bolder up to the top till the pale, familiar figure of her former fiancé came into view.

"Albion," she said softly in surprise, his presence catching her off guard enough that the shock and relief showed clearly on her face before she was able to regain her composure as she turned toward him. She had seen little to nothing of him since the last time they spoke and while she had been concerned about him she had completely understood why and hadn't tried to seek him out. In truth, she was glad that he had been absent from the pack considering her life's recent events that she wouldn't have wanted him to be privy to at the time, but it was still a relief to see that he was still at least close by and seemingly well.

"My apologies, I was just passing through and clearly wasn't paying attention to my surroundings," she explained even though she was sure that was obvious. She just felt the need to fill the air for a moment while she debated with herself over whether she should try to speak with him or just leave him be so that she wasn't just staring at him in silence. "It's good to see you," she admitted after a moment. "Though I understand if the feeling is not mutual."

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Walk my Days on a Wire Redbud Nook 12:58 AM, 11-11-2023 05:20 AM, 05-01-2024