Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Lolaf
11-19-2023, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2024, 02:37 PM by Magpie. Edited 1 time in total.)
The rest of Magpie's family shuffled in and she greeted each with a smile and a wag of her tail and just barely stopping herself from bouncing to her paws each time one of her siblings arrived. Then as Corbie spoke her mind started jumping from idea to idea so fast she actually couldn't speak right away for once. It seemed her whole family was leaning in one direction and admittedly Maggie wasn't sure she wanted to be the same as the rest of them but in truth it was where she wanted to go, as far as she was aware she was the only one to have gone on a hunt yet so really, who was copying who hmmm? Finally she found her voice. "I wanna try all sorts of things!" Yep that was probably expected of her. "Like everything you said!" Magpie nodded like what she'd just said was the most profound thing anyone had ever heard. "But I already really like hunting!" A very reasonable response she thought, after all how could she really know what she wanted to do if she hadn't tried it yet?

"Speech"

Art by Chernotrop
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. School days The Orchard 12:33 AM, 06-27-2023 04:51 PM, 03-04-2024