-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
11-20-2023, 12:01 AM

OOC Name: Shelby

Character Name: Rúna

Alignment: Chaotic neutral

Apperance:

(Will add antlers to her ref and art if I get her of course!)

Coat: With a dark base of black for her more eye catching coloration to play off of, she has clouds of golden and auburn coloration that start at her front legs and drift back over the sides of her neck and in rough stripes along her sides. The same gradient of warm, fall-toned hues wraps around her muzzle, dips the tip of her tail, and appears in subtle flecks all along her flanks.
Eyes: Her eyes match her father's with a bright, clear silver to stand out from the darker fur around them.
Physique: She stands at an impressive forty two inches tall. While not quite as tall as her parents, her height still makes her a formidable presence when she needs to make a statement. Her lineage is also very evident in her build, matching the strong, heavy build of her parents. While she is stockier than some other ladies, her build is almost entirely muscle and still notably feminine.
Scent: Rich and smokey with notes of charred oak and moss with a subtle lightness similar to sweet flowers, her scent is not one that is easily forgotten.
Unique Traits: She proudly carries the antlers that she inherited from her mother. The bone that grows from above her brow curves back over her ears. They are only slightly lighter in coloration than the base color of her fur, nearly black at their base and lightening to a warm gold near the points.  
PS: I'm open to changing the design if there's too much gold/orange for what you're wanting for this litter! I've just had it sitting around for a long time and thought this might be a chance to dust it off!

Personality:
Confident: It is difficult to shake the confidence of this imposing wolf or make her feel as though hope is lost. She is not one to be blindly optimistic and won't ignore when times are difficult, but she will never falter because of one mistake or one failure. She is sure of herself and her place in the world without being obnoxious or boastful about it. Whenever possible she likes to stand on her own and fix her own problems, confident in her own abilities to rise to any challenge. She is laidback about most things, but will not accept any nonsense and has no patience for liars. There is an aloof air about her at times that might make others at a passing glance not believe that she cares or is paying attention, but rest assured that she very much is.
Reserved: You wouldn't expect someone of her stature to be as elegant as she is, but she carries herself proudly and says a lot while also saying very little. Even from a young age she likes to let her actions speak more than her words and she is very reserved when it comes to what she says and how she expresses herself. Some might even begin to assume she is introverted with the way she behaves, but she never shies away from social situations–she just handles them in her own way. In some instances she can actually be quite forward and will speak her mind without a second thought if the situation calls for it. She just simply does not want to speak for the sake of speaking and absolutely abhors the idea of small talk and chit chat.
Superstitious: There is something about fate and finding signs in nature to guide her decisions that she finds so calming and yet so confounding at the same time and its something that she loves to search for. If she is ever at a cross roads and trying to make a decision about something she will always look for a sign or look to the stars to let them guide her. There are also a few things that she picks up over time, things that begin to feel like bad omens or signs of good luck that she takes to heart and she has no qualms with letting them sway her decisions one way or another. The only thing that will convince her to go against the sway of fate she feels or the signs she picks up around her is the safety of her family. She doesn't care if the stars are saying that harm was fated to come to them–she will spit in the face of fate in order to keep them safe and well.

Skills: Fighting, Healing

Potential plots, plans, etc.: For as long as she's in Heiðinn I'm thinking she'll want to work her way up to a notable rank of some kind, wanting to earn it and not get anything just because she's Víðarr's daughter. Not that she'll be driven to lead, necessarily, but she'll want to prove that she's the best at what she does. I picture her as not "girly" in the traditional sense and will probably put gender as a whole as like the very last trait she considers about someone. Can you fight, are you smart, can you hold your own? Great! Doesn't matter to her if you're male/female. Because of that I think she'd probably be more inclined to be in a very battle heavy role or some kind of field medic maybe. Her learning healing would start more from a place of wanting to learn things from her mother and seeing it as a practical skill to have rather than from a nurturing, caring sort of place. Since I think she'd be very proud of her heritage I don't foresee her wanting to leave Heiðinn unless she finds a really good reason to or if she's sent somewhere else for a particular purpose.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. solstice viking puppies! Adoptions 07:17 PM, 11-17-2023 04:50 AM, 01-10-2024