An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
wicked

OverachieverUnderachieverRapid Poster - BronzePride - PansexualDouble MasterSamhain 2022
Statue 1 Worship1K
11-20-2023, 04:35 AM
Above all, Víðarr will make time for her. His wife, his everything. His heart of hearts. Tenshi is everything, and she always will be. Víðarr knows it. Fuck, he knows she knows it. He depends on her for more than just her skills, more than just her comfort. She is everything, and he needs her to know just how special she is. Just how appreciated, how loved. By the gods. This is his wife. This is his wife, and a love like any other. Maybe that's why he's so intoxicated by her as he loomed in the doorway, watching her work.

Tenshi's embrace was warm, and he allowed a chuckle to begin in his chest. It rumbled, consumed him. Warmth. By the gods, the warmth would hold both of them tightly, wrap both of them as he held her near. It's a warmth that reaches his eyes. For Tenshi, the viking king is soft. "I always need you, käraste." The words are gentle, spoken softly between them. A kiss to her temple, a nip to her cheek... the promise of spring did hang in the space between them.

"I cleared my schedule for this afternoon. I made food. I figured we could talk... about the future." Implication coloring his words, Víðarr grinned. They were still in public after all, and he wasn't that feral. He was doing his best while they could still be viewed by any member of the pack.

"Víðarr"

[Image: bfcOTDt.png]
Víðarr has two Karelian bear dogs and a white morph tawny owl.  Assume they're within calling distance unless otherwise stated.  
Víðarr speaks with a dense Swedish accent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. ali don't read this Fenrir's Maw 07:49 AM, 11-17-2023 04:47 PM, 01-09-2024