size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
11-20-2023, 01:11 PM

Triss promised she'd have come if she could and Crux shook his head. "I understand." Sure he didn't know about the ban that Medusa had placed on her wolves with meeting with Armada ones but he could pretty clearly picture her not being too thrilled to find out one of her members hadn't just been meeting with an enemy pack wolf but going onto their lands... Even if it had just been the once. Hell he didn't even blame her, without him having vouched for her Crux was pretty sure his father wouldn't have been as "friendly" as he had been to her, even then he didn't seem exactly "happy" about it. Ultimately he was concerned with making it clear he wasn't upset with her in any way, there were reasons the both of them wouldn't be able to be there even when they wanted to be. That thought was a dizzying one, the idea that she had wanted to be there and the continued confirmation that he wanted to be with her for events in her life. He wasn't thinking massively far ahead, not yet, just things like celebrations or moments when she should be proud of herself.

"Just stuck together huh?" Crux cast her an incredulous look from his position on the ground. Was she underselling herself? Not on his watch! "Why wouldn't I?" He began slowly working free one of the the leather cuffs from his forelegs. His left wrist feeling almost wrong without it, he gently touched his right cuff, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. A grounding trick he'd been using since he was young. It had started with the necklace, grown to include the cuff and now... Opening his eyes again Crux started slipping his paw through the band. It didn't have the same weight to it as he was used to but he'd grow used to it in time. Then he repeated the whole ritual, a paw to just below his throat since he couldn't reach the pendant from this position, then to the cuff, then to the band. Ajax, Mom, Triss. Each in turn, each taking up a part of him that was different but no less important to him.

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What was I thinking? Waterfall Peak 11:13 PM, 11-05-2023 05:15 AM, 05-01-2024