gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
11-20-2023, 03:04 PM
Perhaps Venom was a little bit of a sappy mother, but when you knew just how fast your children grew there was an ease in enjoying the mundane. Not everything had to be exciting, as she had said, Venom could have just sat and watched her children go about their normal business for days and never tire of the opportunity. "Only the good moms.” She teased as she bumped her daughter’s shoulder lovingly as the two of them walked together.

The Empress wouldn’t have been upset if the rest of their walk was in silence, but it seemed like Rebel had something on her mind even if they were both easily distracted by the glorious winter landscapes. Venom couldn’t help the chuckle that flowed from her lips as the girl asked her questions, the second especially. "I certainly did not have any idea I liked him at first. In fact he was quite the nuisance, toeing Ashen’s border.” She admitted with a grin. "He showed me he cared though, rescuing me from an injury. More than that though he saved me from my broken heart.” Talking about the time in her life when Hattori left her had never been easy, but it was becoming easier as time went on.

"Yes, the simple answer is yes, your father is much better than Hattori. He’s more loving and involved to start.” Venom admitted with no hesitation at all. At one time the Shogun had completed her, their marriage had been born from the desire to strengthen the Empire but he had only weakened her when he broke his vow.

"Venom & Maverick"
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Right in your own backyard Wolfpaw Lake 01:17 PM, 10-16-2023 04:36 PM, 03-08-2024