Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-20-2023, 08:56 PM

After several moments of stalemate, it was she who finally released her hold- calling things off with a simple command. After a few heavy breaths, Aresenn let go of his grip. Stretching his jaw and cleaning her blood off his lips with a swipe of his tongue. He looked away for a moment to collect himself, but in doing so, he saw the flash of movement in his peripheral- the girl collecting whatever it was that she had set down. His ears perked with a promise of a rematch one day. He chuckled through the near-silent exhale of his breath. “I’ll be waiting.” He answered her, tone lowly as he was caught in the grin that she had flashed him.

However, it all came to a screeching halt whenever she introduced herself in what seemed to be the few final words before their departure. “Elysia Saxe. My name is Aresenn Praetor, and I believe I know someone not too far away that would be very interested to meet you. I think you and him may have something in common.” Aresenn all but purred. He allowed his amber gaze to fixate to the obsidian features of her face- searching for the first inclination of a response before it rolled of her tongue. There was certainly a mischievous sort of amusement spreading across his features. “Care to join me?” He finished, prompting her to follow him if she chose to do so.

"Aresenn Praetor"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Can't You See That I'm Godless? The Battlefield 11:25 AM, 10-12-2023 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023
2. Can't You See That I'm Godless? IC Archives 01:56 AM, 12-29-2023 08:05 AM, 10-30-2023
3. Can't You See That I'm Godless? The Battlefield 08:05 AM, 10-30-2023 05:19 AM, 10-30-2023