gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Acacia
11-20-2023, 08:59 PM

As Valtiel stepped from the furs, Vidarr moved forward. Before his first step, the man's growl met her ears. Instinctively, reflexively, the dark woman met his growl with one of her own. She was young, but Val was no child to be scolded. She was a Carpathius, a daughter of queens. Vidarr would learn that in time.

As the brute placed his maw over her own, Valtiel put her weight on her injured leg in order to use her right leg. The fae's dark paw pressed against the brutes chest and she pushed, feeling the scrape of his teeth over her midnight muzzle as he was forced to release her. His point was clear though. He didn't want help.

Rather than move back to the furs, the woman's haunches folded and she sat right where she was. Her lengthy tail curled around her paws, hips, and ended where it began. Valtiel would not hold the action against Vidarr, but she hoped that he wouldn't do it again. A guest, yes. Honor bound to repay their kindness, yes. That did not mean that she would abandon her pride or her beliefs.

The woman's neck turned and she looked out of the mouth of the den. Gold and orange eyes roamed over the outside world, looking anywhere other than the man and his meal, anyway. One tall ear flicked as she remembered a topic that she'd meant to broach with the man. Husky mellifluous tones drifted free from the woman. "I'm well enough to walk some, so I'm well enough to leave your den. If there's a spare, I would rather stay there and allow you and Tenshi to have your space once more."

"Valtiel"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my fate is to rise Fenrir's Maw 02:39 PM, 11-20-2023 06:50 AM, 03-12-2024