size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-21-2023, 12:18 AM
The wolves entered through Hearthstone's gates into the gardens and courtyard, Artorias listening all the while to Gloom as the woman answered his questions. Ah, so she knew how to fish and hunt! Artorias nodded his head, glancing back to Gloom every so often to show she had his full undivided attention. The exploring hobby was something he could get behind. The Aegis had never fully outgrown his wanderlust of his youth. "Exploring is most definitely a talent! It takes a lot of skill to be able to navigate rough terrain and guide yourself in unfamiliar lands." As they walked the cobblestone paths of the gardens, the vibrant purple wisteria trees in full bloom, Art continued their conversation. "Another pair of eyes is always a boon, especially with young pups running about," he agreed with Audra, his own statement making him wonder where his six children had gotten off to now.

As the wolves reached the grand foyer to the castle, Artorias gestured with a wave of his paw for Gloom to enter her new home for the first time. "Take all the time you need getting settled in, Gloom! The Hallows is your home, and it is whatever you want it to be. If you'd like to practice fishing and hunting, I'd suggest talking to my brother Rudyard and his mate Fern. They're our premiere hunters; I'm sure they'd be happy to give you some tips on local herds and fishing spots. Sota and my sister Bowen are our scouts, so if getting outdoors and exploring is your passion, they're always available too. I'll leave you both to get settled, just give me a call if you need anything at any time!" Giving Gloom one last parting smile, Artorias turned his attention to Audra next, looking at her with a pride in his eyes. He was so chuffed to see where she was now from where she had come from. "I trust you'll give her the grand tour, Audra. I leave Miss Gloom to you then." And with that, Artorias left the two ladies to get Gloom comfortable and acquainted with her new home.

- exit Artorias unless stopped -

"Artorias Carpathius"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home is at your side Amron's Castle 07:30 PM, 08-21-2023 05:48 AM, 12-05-2023