size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-21-2023, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2024, 11:15 AM by Artorias. Edited 1 time in total.)
Following the strange events that came after encountering that trio of bizarre wolves in the grove, Artorias had emerged from his adventure more confused than enlightened, but with a tale to tell all the same. He had found a strange frozen world in a cave system somewhere, untouched and undiscovered until his guide had taken him down there to slay the dreaded ice worm Edward. Upon returning home, Artorias knew the first thing he would have to do (after making sure he was still alive and this wasn't some strange purgatory of sorts) was go tell his wife. The dire brute sprinted all the way back to the castle and in a hurry, he regaled Briar with the tales of the ice caves and the ruins underground. Being the intrepid explorer he was, Art wanted nothing more than to go back to those caves to explore them in earnest and place his name on them as the first wolves to successfully navigate and set paws down there.

It had taken a few days, but after some scouting, Artorias' ravens had returned a report that revealed a new cave opening out in the God's Garden that hadn't been there before. Artorias was sure this had to be connected, and after calling for Briar, he led the charge out to the neighboring gardens. The cave wasn't easy to find unless you had airborne assistance, but once they did, it was a few squeezes and shimmies down until Art emerged inside a familiar looking cave system somewhere below the surface of the earth. Rock slowly began to give way to crystalline ice, the temperature gradually dropped, and the sound of flowing water could be heard nearby. "Keep close, love! I think we're getting close!" he called back to Briar as he squeezed his way through a crevasse, following the sounds of the water until he emerged in a giant underground chamber, carved away from centuries of eroded sediment. Artorias gawked at the sight, gazing up at the giant ice stalagmite that rose from the middle of the arctic water. "Briar, come look! Have you ever seen anything like this?!" gushed Artorias in awe. He was like a pup with a new toy, the wanderlusting adventurer in him absolutely loving this new discovery!

"Artorias & Briar Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lookit what I found! IC Archives 12:31 AM, 11-21-2023 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024
2. Lookit what I found! Crystal Cathedral 06:52 AM, 06-24-2024 08:28 PM, 06-18-2024