size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
11-21-2023, 09:35 AM
He was already well aware that Avacyn was preoccupied and hadn’t spied his pale form lounging there on the sun baked boulder. He was in the shade now, not that it made much difference with how wet everything had been recently. He was thankful for that though, he didn’t have the pesky sun boring down on him.

Surprise tinged her voice as she looked up to meet his gaze and said his name. He didn’t doubt that she would recognize him. Despite their history there weren’t any others like him. He did feel a tinge of guilt, but not about Ava, he felt bad for being so absent for his siblings still residing within Elysium. They deserved much better from him, but he didn’t regret his decision to make himself more scarce. "Avacyn.” He returned cordially enough as he gained her attention. Something he wasn’t sure he wished for.

Avacyn apologized though. Before he could reply again she offered a quick sorry for being so inattentive. "That’s not very becoming of a Matriarch.” He chided her gently, not truly wanting to offer her any negative feelings. She admitted that she was pleased to see him, but was aware enough to know that he likely didn’t feel the same. She had been the one to reject him after all. "You're Not wrong. If I wished to see you I would have sought you out.” He offered bluntly. "I suppose I owe you an apology as well, my behavior has been rude, just wandering off as I have.”

"Albion Baskara Klien"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Walk my Days on a Wire Redbud Nook 12:58 AM, 11-11-2023 05:20 AM, 05-01-2024