size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022WealthyOoh La LaBy the skin of my teeth
11-21-2023, 03:55 PM
Maverick knew that no matter what he asked of her, Venom would never deny him the simple joys that brought him happiness. His ramblings and wanderlust would always be a part of him, as basic as the blood in his veins. Seeing the delight in her expression and the light in her sunset eyes when she asserted that she wanted to experience his life as well brought those tingly butterflies in his chest and belly to rise. Gods, how he'd fallen so hopelessly head over heels for this beautiful woman wrapped up in his arms! She was the stability he had lacked in his life, the support and the balance that kept him grounded and reminded him he was important and loved.

He offered Venom his cheek as she leaned up to kiss his face, a low chuckle rumbling in his chest as he leaned in to return her kiss with one of his own to her lips. "Then we'll go wandering together and see everything we can until your legs can go no further," he vowed to his beautiful fiancée, his thick tail beating against the ground as it gave happy wags off the end of his rump. "I've never shared my life with anyone this way but you. I want you to see me as I was, and have me as I am from now until forever." Maverick was so ready to marry Venom; ready to be her emperor consort at her side for the rest of their days and into whatever came after. Leaning down to press his lips to hers once again in a slow kiss, Mav whispered against Venom's muzzle a declaration of his devotion, "I love you, Venom." He'd never get tired of saying those magnificent words.

"Venom & Maverick"

As his mate, Venom may enter his threads not marked as Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. and i gave my heart Cryer's Ravine 05:42 PM, 06-22-2023 02:51 AM, 02-13-2024