build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Double MasterScarredSnake EyesRapid Poster - Gold
11-21-2023, 05:13 PM

It's verbatim and it's shakin'

R̶ E̶ D̶ R̶ U̶ M̶

The boy had spent the better part of his time since the cougar attack healing. His skull hadn't been crushed, but it still smarted awfully bad. At time he still couldn't focus on what was happening in front of him. But he was hanging in there. The most notable difference in him since the event had been neurological. Darting eyes, confusion, a twitchy manner of moving had become prevalent. Though time would tell if they persisted or not into adulthood.

He had watched as Rawhide and Ichabod followed their mother's call. Hesitant, he glanced over at Umbra for a moment; receiving an assuring nod before he took a deep breath in and stepped into the light. It was as bright as it had been when he first left. But much safer in the presence of his mother. No cats. For a moment he felt his head throb, squinting his eyes as he looked out at the vibrant colors of the Dancefloor. He'd be safe this time. Nothing to worry about. Vermillion coat brushed past his siblings still taken aback by the brightness. Huge boy that he was, he still scurried to Medusa's side-brushing into a leg as he addressed her with a tilt of his head. "No things. To break Red's head again. Hurt me, I mean." The boy corrected himself with a quizzical expression, looking back to see who else would follow out from the den.

murder
Code by TR

Redrum speaks in third person, known as illeism.
He deals with neurological issues from head trauma,
Causing disruptions in speech and movement,
Making him appear twitchy, with uncontrollable tics affecting every muscle.

Assume he isn't wearing his skull mask unless specified.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Monster House Dancefloor of the Gods 11:08 PM, 11-20-2023 09:39 AM, 02-29-2024