An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-21-2023, 09:36 PM
Along the entirety of this mission so far, Absinth and Aresenn have had numerous events make it not quite so much of a simple scouting trip. It had been littered with trials and tribulations. Nothing they couldn’t handle thus far, but it was still a bit annoying.

Now they had made it to a new land. Leaving the Gorge to enter a land of frost, with some pools of frozen over water… and a large steamy area she didn’t know what to make of. They were a good distance away still though, so she didn’t worry all that much about it yet. Her attention was focused on surveying their surroundings, glancing back at Aresenn when she was sure there would be no interruptions of the coyote or cougar sort.

She dawdled for a moment, waiting for him to catch up to her. Her excitement from the kills they’d just made egging her on as the light began to fade from the day. “Do you think we’ll need to make camp soon? Or shall we continue on through the night?” She was intent on his input, practically oozing satisfaction from her bright emerald orbs. “I could tell you some stories! I kissed a girl once who thought herself a storyteller. Might be fun.” Absinth offered with a purr, her words dangling in the air with utmost temptation; hoping he would take her bait.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. LIQUID SMOOTH Devil's Spout 09:36 PM, 11-21-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024