An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
11-21-2023, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2023, 11:49 PM by Absinth. Edited 1 time in total.)

As Aresenn divulged the amount of time they still had left, Absinth fixed a smirk on her face. No need to rush. Perfect. She had much enjoyed their escapades thus far. Enjoyed the closeness obtained. She didn’t know if he had closer friends, nor if he had other connections like this- she only knew that she would fight to maintain what she was growing with him.

He rolled his eyes at her, a grin encapsulating her lips as he did so. Trying to make him jealous? Oh? Was he the jealous type? Absinth laughed heartily, cooing a quick reassurance to him. “I might be a flirt with women, but I’m a one man type of girl.” She purred softly, watching his reaction with an invested interest.

She watched as he settled down into a resting position, stretching out as she did the same. Her thigh has a bite in it, her scruff too- but also her throat. So close to Aresenn’s last love bite. Again the spark of anger caressed her psyche, indignant that she would let something touch her so effortlessly. “Even if you aren’t.” She shot at him, a playful smirk playing on inky lips. In fact, she did not know of his exploits, and it made her curious.

She had heard his question, asking her to explain her experience with the girl she had kissed. So, she obliged then. Her frame rising and coming to fall back down near him, a touch away really. “Her name was Karaka. Younger by a year I’d wager. She was coming to explore the Sound. I came upon her on one of the ridges, and I was struck by her beauty. She was orange in color mostly, with speckles and ticks of black, her face even more so intriguing. One side stooped in gold, the other blended out in black. Bright blue eyes staring back at me. And above all that, she had a pair of horns adorned in jewelry. The cost of my having a new gem for her to remember me by was a kiss, one she took greedily. I warned her away from the Sound afterwards, so she and all her beauty would not end up in the paws of Sephiran. Only because she met me first. Because she was sincere and amusing. She was sweet. Naive. Kind. I don’t dwell much in the matters of others, but I’m not heartless. I do what I must, and more- but she was so strong even with our morals opposites she was a force to be reckoned with.” Absinth huffed out, peering up at aresenn with a mischievous grin again. “Do you have a similar soul in your life? One that beckons you to be better? Raka may have been the closest thing to that for me. But I am far too corrupt for her pure soul. I could never fully understand her.” Absinth cackled, leaning her shoulder upon his as she stared at the darkness ahead.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. LIQUID SMOOTH Devil's Spout 09:36 PM, 11-21-2023 11:48 PM, 01-01-2024