size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022
11-24-2023, 07:15 PM

Birna caught Irving looking at her paws out of the corner of her eye. It wasn't odd to get stares from those that managed to be close enough to see her longer toes, and thumb-like toe, working gingerly on a task. Rather than simply ignore the look she opted to acknowledge it. "I was born with them. My mother said it was a good omen… the soothsayer not so much, but that is a long story. I find them quite useful myself."

She watched as Irving baited the trap with some of the meat from the other fish. Rather than take any of his she reached into one of the small pockets on her harness and pulled out some dried turkey meat. Taking a particularly sinewy piece she baited her own trap with it before devouring the remaining piece as a snack.

Irving explained that he spent most of his time fishing and that as a smaller cat it was difficult to go after bigger game. She nodded sympathetically. "I like hunting bigger game but I also find it difficult to do alone. I am a larger cat but it's quite dangerous if the prey is not already significantly ill or injured." She tapped the outside of her trap with a claw for a moment before turning back to Irving. "You know I have been studying the group hunting patterns of wolves… and I can't help but wonder, what if there were a band of like-minded predators? Perhaps of felines? Would this not better our chances of success?"

Speech

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. as fate would have it The Rio Grande 08:39 AM, 09-01-2023 03:23 AM, 02-13-2024