An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

VengeanceThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverExplorer
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerPride - BisexualSnake Eyes1KDouble Master
11-24-2023, 07:30 PM

Dagrún kept silent as she watched the yearling process her words. Haydée explained that she felt unqualified and that other packs might see her youth as a sign of weakness. Dag frowned. She made some fair points, but when Hay spoke again Dagrún flinched. This conversation was shaping up a lot like the one she'd had with Bellamy after the tiger attack. She just didn't see herself as the leadership type, nor did she want the constraints that came with it, especially now as she was trying to navigate her relationship with the Warlord's daughter.

"Haydée, I will help patrol the border and train and spar with the wolves of the pack as I'm able, however, I don't wish to accept the role of Deputy. Please understand, it has nothing to do with you. Your mother also asked me to move beyond my rank of combatant and I refused her as well. I'm happy where I'm at and the whole leadership thing…" Her voice trailed off and she fidgeted for a moment before returning her gaze to the young alphess. "Look, I'm happy to offer my thoughts and advice, to be an unofficial advisor if you will as you learn to navigate alphaship. I just don't want the expectations and pressure that come with a higher rank. Does that make sense?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Making Plans And Kicking Ass Lazuli Falls 11:30 PM, 09-05-2023 12:57 PM, 03-24-2024