Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Indie

Rapid Poster - GoldHomebodyTeacherBest BudsDouble Master1K
Samhain 2022
11-24-2023, 11:22 PM

Aresenn chuckled at her playful response, feeling the corners of his mouth lift in response to her mischievous grin. The tension that had been hanging between them before seemed to lighten ever so slightly, and he felt himself relax a bit more into her company. Despite the tone of light-heartedness that threatened to occupy their conversation, he couldn’t ignore the perceptive gleam to her eye. She seemed to deliberate on if she should call out what she picked up on. Thankfully she didn’t. “Perhaps a threatening promise, to cover all of our bases.” he answered with a wink, the earlier heaviness in his voice replaced by a teasing lilt. He leaned in closer to her as well, meeting her in a slightly more intimate space. They were close enough now that he could feel the warmth emanating from her body, and the scent of her mingling with his own in the closer proximity. 

While her expression was soft- understanding almost, it was still difficult for him to meet knowing full well what truth he was attempting to lead her to. But it all changed when he felt the sudden touch against his chin as she lightly steered his line of sight back to her. While he didn't resist her guidance, he did remain frozen. Her touch was electric, and he found that he couldn't look away from her. The world around them faded into the background, and all he could focus on was the warmth of her hand on his skin and the intensity of her gaze. For a moment, they just stayed like that, frozen in time, before Aresenn finally found his voice to continue on about what family meant to him. As a natural break came in their conversation, she assured him that while they had very different experiences, she did meet him with understanding on some sort of level. The memories of meeting her at the edge of the Hallows territory came to mind. A flash of quiet recognition crossed his features as their exchange continued on. At least until she spoke again. I see you Aresenn. How could she? Didn’t she see only what he had allowed her to? What about the terrible things he had done?

Aresenn felt a sudden shift in his chest as he looked into her eyes, the intensity of her gaze making him feel … vulnerable? Or perhaps it was simply the introspective nature of their conversation that contributed to the sensation of exposure. The confusion he was left with made him uncomfortable. But the one thing that he recognized very clearly was that he was drawn to her in that moment. Right or wrong left to the wayside, he couldn’t help but feel the sudden urge to close the distance between them. She admitted something about not knowing Sephiran, but he had moved way beyond that now. He leaned in even closer, his eyes locked onto hers, and he could feel her breath on his skin. Aresenn's heart was racing, his mind consumed with a sudden desire for closeness. It was a reckless and dangerous impulse, but he couldn't resist it. He leaned in, but hesitated just long enough to answer her question. Are you happy, Aresenn? "I don't know ..." His voice a breathy rumble that resonated in the space between them. "But I think I could be." Without another word, Aresenn closed the distance between them and pressed his lips against hers. An action that was slow, and hesitant at first. Riddled with the uncertainty of the situation. He wouldn't push her too hard too quickly, but if allowed to continue, he would subconsciously move to hook a forepaw behind her back in an attempt to draw her in closer. But for now, all he needed was her.

"Andy" & "Aresenn"

Code by Sea

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I Really Can't Stay- Mile-High Woods 12:48 PM, 10-08-2023 11:47 PM, 01-01-2024