An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-25-2023, 11:41 AM

Beauregard had been off working on his own project. He had become aware that his partners had been busy at work with something, but rather than ask the Artifex figured he’d give them time to finish whatever they were working on while he finished with the fire pit. He was getting the last stone in place when Kaiju, a companion that his partners had found, came racing up to him. Beau frowned, ears flicking forward as he turned his attention to the monkey. He was speaking so fast that Beau had a bit of a time following, but he had gotten the gist that Kaiju wanted him to go back to where his partners were. The urgency had Beauregard worried. Kicking off the ground, the ashen cream male raced back toward the falls.

The hut wasn’t exactly what he was expecting, but Beauregard didn’t pause long enough to really take a good look at it. He was moving inside, where the scent of his partners and… puppies came from? His ears flicked back with uncertainty, padding up beside whichever of his partners were out of the time. Nestled before them were five wriggling bodies… bodies of slate and cream… Beauregard blinked with surprise, his blue gaze sliding over to the others with a questioning look. Had… had one of them… were these… Beauregard felt question after question stir in his mind, but none seemed to make it to his maw. His gaze flicked back to the children.

They needed milk. Warmth. They didn’t have any nursing females in the pack… would it be possible to get a surrogate creature to keep them alive? Yet, with all the questions, he couldn’t help but just stare in awe at the children. They were perfect. Almost as if they had come from both himself and his partners, though that was impossible. But here they were. Children they would raise together. Beauregard moved without a word, curling around the pups and shifting his body around them to help provide warmth. The love in his eyes, able to tell that these pups definitely had the scent of their partners. His blue gaze shifted back to his partners, finally managing to speak.

“The mother wasn’t around?” He was more worried about the lack of milk. As young as they were, these puppies would not survive without milk. Even now he could feel them squirming to his belly for warmth. He would protect them… the newest Regium of Norad.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Not what I Thought I’d wake up to Cedar Falls 12:05 PM, 11-23-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023