size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Vengeance
11-25-2023, 12:39 PM

Tarnish frizzed up as he caught something moving toward him. It took a moment to realize it was a strange looking wolf with floppy ears, a wide chest, and a golden coat. He cocked his head to the side. Well, having someone helping would make this hunt a lot more feasible, even if their ears had deflated. "Ok, sure! I'm following this trail here and we can split the kill 50/50. My name is Tarnish. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to your ears? Did an injury making them fall over?" He couldn't help but ask, momentarily distracted by the strangers interesting appearance.

A soft caw got his attention back on the hunt as his companion, Worc, landed next to him. The crow examined the dog for a moment but simply accepted the new arrival. "There's a small herd up ahead. One of the doe's is sick, has some sort of bad cough. Might make for an easier target."

Tarnish nodded. "Sounds good to me." He looked back to his hunting partner. "Do you know the best way to hunt a deer? I'm a bit new at this." He was getting skilled at tracking but when it came to the catching and killing part he was woefully inexperienced.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ashes, Ashes, We All Fall Down [Hunt] Algoma Prairie 12:22 PM, 11-25-2023 03:28 AM, 02-13-2024