Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
11-25-2023, 02:01 PM

Tanelan

Of course they could depend on Beau being there no matter how the situation was. Tan was dumbfounded at the least trying to keep themselves from bursting out into tears. Payday shuffled in with a bundle of herbs in her paws gaping at the wriggling masses. Then taking a glance to Tan then to Beau, back to the puppies. Tan chuckled and shook their head. "Nowhere in sight, no scent of one either. But I don’t care where they came from they obviously look like our kids." they tilted their head in thought. Payday shook her head, "I’ve been with you this whole time so it isn’ a’ if you’ve been sneaking around. she squealed. Beginning to put a few twigs of the herbs towards the babies. It would calm them down safely until they could sort out the whole food situation.

"Bellatrix has some new siblings and good thing I’m almost done with our house ey! Maybe someone from ethne could give them milk?" he was aware ethne currently had some young members. They could turn to their allies for help. Tan exciditely jittered on his paws turning to Beau to muzzle him. "The gods blessed us this day Beau we have a duty not just as alpha’s now but to our family. I’ve never been so determined in my life, didn’t think I’d end up being a dad." oh boy what would Mika think of this.

"Speech"

Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Not what I Thought I’d wake up to Cedar Falls 12:05 PM, 11-23-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023