Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-17-2013, 08:37 PM

The horrible being had wonderful sensations went through her. Her very being tingled with heat and excitment. Though, when Canttina leaned in to lick the little girl's muzzle a reaction was shown. Gretel pulled back quickly and instantly the demon growled and was full of rage. Her eyes flashed horrid emotions. Lust, anger, rage, and evil. A pink tongue lashed across her ebony lips as she rolled those tainted shoulders. "Little one, you are mine now. How dare you deny me!" Her voice was impacted by a growl. Her being was furious. Her lips curled back to flash jagged teeth and her ears pinned to her head. The woman darted to Gretel their chests came together with a bruising force. Canttina's nasty fangs found their way to the left side of Gretel's neck. The brute of a woman pushed Gretel to the ground and stood over her as if she were a male staking his claim. The woman let go of the other fae's neck and spoke into her face, "Darling, you are to come with me, now." The demon got up and waited for Gretel to get up as well. "We are going home."

OOC: PP was allowed by Lolaf! <3
""

no text version