An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
11-25-2023, 10:05 PM

Tanelan told him that there was no mother in sight, no scent of one, and his next comment earned a small nod from the Artifex, a soft correction leaving Beauregard’s lips. “They are our kids, Tan. No matter where they came from, they are here with us now.” Payday confirmed that his mates hadn’t been going around, not that Beauregard would have thought for a second that they would betray his trust and love. Their feelings were mutual, multiple parts of one whole. Payday was quick to bring calming herbs and start setting up a nest for the little ones at his belly. Beauregard knew he would have to find them a surrogate, but right now he didn’t want to leave the adorable wiggling masses. They were… they were perfect.

At the mention of Ethne Beau frowned deeply, his gaze flicking to Tan with worry. “The only nursing mother in Ethne had been Bellamy’s daughter Lucette, and her children would be weaned by now. I noticed the scent of a new mother near our borders, a lone canine I think, about a week ago… I don’t know if she might be willing to aid us, but it might be the best chance these little ones have.” Tan’s excitement filled him with hope though. He smiled as his mate nuzzled him. “I’ve often been told that if something is meant to be, it will find a way to happen. Us becoming parents of Bellatrix and these little ones is no accident.” He moved so that Tan could lay with the litter.

“...there’s five of them and five with you. If I didn’t know any better I’d say you each gave us a child.” His words were light, teasing. “Will you stay with them while I go check for the female?” His gaze flicked to Payday too. “...and if there is anything more we can do besides warmth, please, let us know.” Saving Bellatrix had been one thing, but these little ones were even younger than their sister.

"Speech"

Beauregard has two companions - a bluejay and an arctic fox. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.

As his mates, Tanelan and Co. are allowed in any thread Beauregard is in regardless of tag.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Not what I Thought I’d wake up to Cedar Falls 12:05 PM, 11-23-2023 01:53 AM, 12-29-2023