size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
11-26-2023, 12:41 AM

No sooner had Ember begun to greet the stranger, her father had appeared behind her to back her up and take over leading the conversation. Ember tilted her head back to peer up at her gigantic sire, and although she had grown much from the small puppy nugget she had once been, it was clear that Ember would be taking more from her mother's genetics instead of her father's when it came to height. Artorias introduced her to the wolf known as Beauregard, and the midnight-furred pup was quick to flash their visitor a wide smile and an energetic wave of her paw. "Hi Beauregard! I'm Ember," she echoed Artorias' introduction. Ah, so he was from Norad, the new pack neighboring theirs to the east. That explained the meeting he wanted to have with her dad. This was diplomacy!

Sitting quietly and observing closely while the adults spoke, Ember took in all the ways her father spoke, the mannerisms he displayed and the behaviors he had. Diplomacy and politics wasn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world, but the inter-pack interactions were definitely an aspect Ember was fascinated with. Any chance she could steal to see how alphas interacted with one another was a lesson she wanted to get her paws on. So the girl sat and listened, blue eyes glancing eagerly back and forth between the two alpha males.

"Ember"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024