size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
11-26-2023, 01:00 AM

Artorias watched how Ember and Beauregard interacted, proud of his spunky little girl for being so well behaved and polite to their guest. Beau also impressed the Aegis with how he responded to his daughter and encouraged that optimism and enthusiasm for discovery; so far things were going very positively. Once the conversation turned back between the two alphas, Artorias gave Beauregard the floor to explain his business at the Hallows. Ah, so this was to be a more personal diplomatic venture between the two neighboring packs! A small smile rested on the Aegis' lips while he listened to Beau, offering the younger male a dismissive wave of his paw when he went to apologize for his pack's sudden appearance nearby. "Fret not, Beauregard, your pack's presence has caused nothing but a curious stir in mine, but no worry," he reassured his newest peer. The mention of Norad being an offshoot of Ethne did catch Artorias' intrigue. The Hallows and Ethne had good relations so far. Bellamy was a friend of Art's and was currently receiving treatment within his pack, and Haydée had become something of a pupil of his, someone to look after and to help guide and nurture as she came into her own as Ethne's alpha. If Norad was affiliated with Ethne, then this posed a good prospect between the three packs.

The easy smile on Artorias' lips only faded slightly when Beauregard made mention of the murder of Bellamy's mate. A darkness crossed over the Aegis' fiery eyes like a cloud passing in front of the sun for a minute before they returned to normal. "The tragedy that befell Bellamy's family is one no family should ever have to endure," he agreed with Beau's statement, nodding his head assent. "Ethne is a friend to us, and Bellamy a friend to myself. It seems like we all share a common goal." Tossing his head back over his shoulder to glance over the rolling fields of the Hallows and the towering structure of Hearthstone in the distance, Artorias gestured for Beauregard to take in the sights while he continued. "The Hallows has always been a place of healing and sanctuary for those who need it and who come in peace. That is our mission and our creed. We strive to be the light in the dark to any who are lost and need help. And I'm very proud to say we've been exactly that for many wolves so far, Bellamy included."

Artorias turned his attention back to Beauregard, his expression still relaxed and easygoing, but with a more serious vibe about him. "The Hallows has suffered its fair share of pain and crimes levied against us. We are no strangers to the things that must be done to make the world a safer place. If Norad stands for justice and seeks to leave the world a better place, then I think you and I will get along very well." Art tilted his head slightly as he considered Beauregard. He knew precious little of Norad's logistics beyond the initial meeting he'd had with the alpha before. "How many does Norad number now, Beauregard? Do you need any additional supplies or security to help you and your wolves get on your feet?" What Artorias was really asking was "how safe are your people?". The black and blue brute knew better than anyone that having pure and altruistic motives in this world often made you a target to other nefarious characters. If Norad needed any help getting started or some extra muscle to help bolster their defenses, the Hallows might be able to lend them aid.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I will climb every hill, every mountain Till I've seen them all Amron's Castle 09:09 PM, 11-05-2023 07:46 PM, 03-18-2024