gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Poser

11-26-2023, 03:11 AM

Kiriko's gaze was bright as she entered the God's Garden. Though things had been strange lately (more than strange), it was going to be winter soon and the show must go on. There were still things that she needed to handle, things she needed to do and get done. Kiriko found herself worrying, more often than not. Worrying probably more than she should. With how many troubling developments had come lately, though, she couldn't be too prepared.

It seems she's not the only one out in the God's Garden this afternoon. Kiriko's gaze fell on a small, pale creature, already engrossed in her work. It looked like she'd already found the yarrow, but she was harvesting more than just the usable bits. Curiously, the red koi approached the smaller woman, her gaze curious at the way the woman worked her tools. "Sorry, I... can I ask what you're doing? I came looking for herbs, but the way you're harvesting them is new to me." Kiriko's tone was light, curious, as she closed the gap between them.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. fall and falling again The God's Garden 03:07 AM, 11-26-2023 04:56 PM, 03-08-2024