size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
11-26-2023, 03:18 AM

For as unassuming as Halo was, it seemed that her work would attract strangers. That was okay, though. This one seemed friendly. Halo was grateful for that. Her tail wagged lightly as the woman approached, acknowledging her presence at a distance. Halo's gaze flickered to her new companion, offering her a warm smile. Soft gaze glimmering in the afternoon sunlight. The idea that someone had taken an interest in her work made her happy, incredibly so.

"I'm taking cuttings, here, I'll show you how." Her tone was gentle, kind, as the stranger finally came near. Her ears flickered softly, and a little smile. Skillfully tilting her tools to give the koi a better look... it struck Halo for a moment, her resemblance to Hanako. A little ache in her heart for the woman that she hadn't figured out how to get through to, how to help. "So I'm looking for a side shoot, like this one here." Halo pointed out a nice sturdy shoot, one that was well established from the main plant. "And then with a very sharp knife, I'm slicing off right beneath the joint." Halo indicated the spot.

Cleanly and quickly, she sliced the stem free. Holding it in her paws, she showed her companion. "I pick stems that don't have flowers, because flowers will take nutrients from the plant. We need them to keep them, so they can focus on growing." Halo smiled, giving a little wag of her tail. "Do you want to try?"

"Speech"

[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. fall and falling again The God's Garden 03:07 AM, 11-26-2023 04:56 PM, 03-08-2024