Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-26-2023, 08:01 PM

The Warlord felt his eyes mist as Dread accepted his embrace. He wrapped his paws around his son, and rested his head on the other wolf's shoulder. “You’ve grown.” He said, they were eye to eye now. When had that happened? Dread’s next words didn’t help Sirius to keep his composure. He breathed in a shutters breath. “They will be missed. She was… she was a dear friend.” He did not know Ruga as well, though he had been valued in the pack. His storm-riding friend however was another hole in his heart. He released Dread, and carefully manoeuvred him away so that the two could speak. This was the first chance he had gotten since things had gone down.

“I’m sorry for what I said in the heat of the movement. I was angry, and I was so afraid to lose you, too. You know I don’t… take loss… well.” Like he had lost Dread’s mother. That was a loss that would haunt him to the end of his days. “Pushing you away was a mistake. You are, and always will be my son, Dread. I’ve been making inroads to make peace with the Raiders. For your sake went unsaid.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The first rays of sunshine Soul Sand Cove 05:43 PM, 11-05-2023 06:05 AM, 03-23-2024