gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
11-27-2023, 08:29 AM

His behavior, his expression, everything about the way he stares at her with those pale eyes makes her insides squeal with delight. No, she hadn't been trying to drown him, but pissing him off was more than delightful. Her replying snort to his words was quickly followed with a roll of her eyes. "Didn' say ye were dumb," Cal retorts as she rolls over onto her back in the water. Rinsing her muddy pelt clean so that the colors of her coat shone a little better, she moves to roll over and stand back up. Giving her body a big shake so that water went flying, she smirks back at the boy as she moves toward land near him.

"I was jus' playin' y'know," her tone is sassy, sarcastic, and rather rude but that was Cal. She was callous, abrasive, everything that would deter anyone from trying to like her. It was how she preferred it. She didn't need anyone or their help. Moving to sit beside him, she lets her front legs push forward until she is laying down again. Turning her chin to look up at him with a beaming and malicious smile, she studies him. His pale coat, pale eyes, interesting markings. Of course, Cal thought herself the prettiest in all of the land, but he was something to look at too. "So, what're ya doin' down here? Haven' seen ya round here before," as much as Cal didn't care to be friendly, she also wondered what the boy's objective was. He was a little too close to home for her liking.

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. what can i say, its complicated Lover's Mangrove 05:57 PM, 11-07-2023 04:53 PM, 02-08-2024