ardent

when i feel i am slipping further away...

tethys

Tethys

Armada
Young Fatalis

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Novice Hunter (25)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Nyx
11-27-2023, 10:16 AM

Most wolves felt like a challenge to her, but Dee felt like an even more complicated challenge... and strangely, she wasn't completely deterred by it. Their interactions felt like they'd be fairly predictable and Tethys would be largely in control, given that Dee couldn't speak, which comforted her in the face of the uncertainty that came with dealing with wolves outside her immediate family.

Dee nodded, but she didn't seem certain about the answer. Maybe she wanted to stay, but wasn't sure if she would? If she'd be able to? Or maybe she just wasn't sure, but thought she wanted to stay. Hmm. Tethys furrowed her brows, deciding maybe she'd have to be more specific with her questions, or maybe just ask the other girl something easier. "Well, if you stay, I'm sure you'll be asked to train in something," she started, occasionally glancing over to gauge Dee's reaction to her words. Not like she'd learn much from that though. "Are you interested in fighting?" She paused, giving her time to answer. "Hunting? Healing? Something else?" Between each word she paused, seeking an answer, whether an obvious yes or no or even a shrug.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. when i feel i am slipping further away... Soul Sand Cove 06:17 PM, 10-18-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024