gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
11-27-2023, 04:01 PM

Before Avacyn could even respond to his offer, her stomach spoke up on behalf of both of them, growling like a wild animal at the mere mention of food. Alastor chuckled with a little smirk on his lips. Well, that settled that question then! Even before Ava gave him directions on where to find their food stores, the ebony dire brute was already untangling himself from his daughter to go search for some nourishment for her. "Got it. You wait right here, dear, I'll be back with something for you to nibble on." And out of the bedchamber went Alastor, giant paws thudding down the tunnels back to the main chamber of the den. Finding the stores of food on the shelves Ava had described wasn't difficult; in fact, the shelves were almost overflowing with the amount of salted and curing meats and fish sitting on them! Saracyn had clearly been keeping himself busy by overstocking their personal larders with an abundance of food. It both made the sire wolf proud to see his son being the provider he should be to his mate and also concerned for his boy's wellbeing if he was throwing himself into such a whirlwind of work in the depths of his grief. He hoped Manea would be having a productive conversation with Saracyn too.

Grabbing a couple pieces of salted salmon and a bowl he filled with water from the cave's natural spring, Alastor brought the basic meal back to his daughter in her bedchambers. He entered the dark room and placed the food down beside her on the bed, then moved to curl protectively back up around her again while she ate. "Saracyn's been busy I see. Your larders are practically bursting with cured meats," he remarked with a chuckle, leaning in to nuzzle the back of Avacyn's neck affectionately. "Is he treating you well, little firefly? Are you two still happy?" More than anything, Alastor wanted his children to always be happy and healthy. So long as those two goals were accomplished, all the rest could be figured out as they went. He didn't doubt Saracyn was a good mate, but he still needed to double check on his kids' happiness—especially now.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I want to be little again Alias Island 07:49 PM, 08-19-2023 01:25 PM, 02-11-2024