Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-27-2023, 06:18 PM

The call for Gil came unexpectedly. He was busy tending to some others when the echo stretched out over the water. At first, he had thought he imagined it, but was swiftly corrected when Erish swooped in from the skies. Looking to the owl, he notices her flustered and worried expression. The bird barely has a chance to say his daughter's name before he is off and running. Splashing into the frigid waters of the sea, Gil pulls the raft behind him with Urtur pushing as well.

Though it takes longer than he would care to admit, Gil makes it. Breathless, he sloshes onto shore. Not caring to shake himself off, he rushes over to where Calliope lay on the sand beside Rivin. They both looked rather worse for wear, but Calliope appeared near death. "Cal," Gil rasped as he collapsed beside her. First Siduri and now Calliope? What was going on? Anger pulses through him as he looks to Rivin. "I will take her, come," he had no need for an explanation from the healer. Scooping the puppy over his back and taking her to the raft, he sets her down gently before looking back to Rivin. "On, now. Urtur and I will push you back," there is a commanding tone to his voice as he begins to push the raft back into the waters. Rivin would either catch up or not.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. cut me into pieces, this is my last resort Dove Island Archipelago 07:38 AM, 11-03-2023 09:38 AM, 01-05-2024