An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
11-28-2023, 09:07 AM

"Yes really." Hanako insisted, incensed she even had to do such a thing. She supposed in a way her absence looked bad, but it didn't mean she was guilty of anything, least of all what he was accusing her of. "I left because without you there it didn't feel like home. Everyone was just doing their own thing, and I was just- there." Ignored and neglected. Seeing Mortis' kids wander around also left a foul taste in her mouth.

She didn't feel like she had a place there any more and just existing made her bad moods even worse. And change was good, blah blah she knew that if packs didn't shift and adapt over time they'd go stale or crumble from within, but she wanted what she had. What she'd perceived to have lost.

"That was a mean thing to say." She doubled down on, glancing up at him, feeling the weight of his paw atop of hers. "I don't want someone else. You know I don't. I'm kinda mad but I'm still yours."

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Feeling a lil nostalgic Weeping Woods 09:36 AM, 11-08-2023 05:24 AM, 05-01-2024