ardent

does anyone want a puppy for christmas?!

Jael + pack AW

Jael

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
wicked

Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualCritical Attack!Double MasterHomebodyCritical Block!
StudentRapid Poster - Silver1K
11-28-2023, 01:06 PM

Small and grey and upset, there were already waterworks. Oh dear. Jael's eyes went wide, subconsciously leaning farther into Gil's side. Still, his words catch her attention now and-- oh dear. She tried her best to hide the smile that crept in at the corners of her expression. Oh the poor silly boy, having understood Jael's purpose differently. There was softness in the woman's gaze as she went to address him, but she's cut off by-- oh dear.

Two of them, brilliantly colored and barreling towards her. Loudly barreling towards her. Siduri, and another one who has yet to offer her name. Putrid? Jael turned to sniff herself for a moment, but no, it didn't seem like she smelled like much other than herself, Gil, and the sea. And then the cabbages... her head tilted to the side for the moment as the child rattled off. "I'm still using my ribs and my teeth, we can look for a better way to protect your cabbages." The bigger of the two girls closed in behind her, and Jael tucked her rear end a bit closer under her, a bit closer to the man beside her. Still a bit confused, she looked to Gil-- was she doing alright?

"I'm Jael, I'd prefer no murdering," for as much of a front as she tried to put on, she was perhaps a bit nervous about that one. Especially the way she was looking at her teeth.

As her keepers, Gilgamesh and Modesty may join any of Jael’s threads if they deem necessary.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. does anyone want a puppy for christmas?! Daager Isle 05:53 PM, 11-08-2023 02:07 PM, 02-01-2024