Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
11-28-2023, 01:58 PM

Her bite lands but so do his arms. Wrapped around her shoulders, he throws his weight into her until she is on the ground beneath him. Releasing himself, he leans back and places a paw upon her neck. Lowering his muzzle until it is right beside her's, he lets out a rumbling snarl. "You do not fuck with me," Gil hisses into the girl's ear. "You're mine now and will answer to my beck and call," the sneer is evident in his voice as the hiss of his words slide viciously from his mouth. Pressing his paw down upon her neck so it is clear who is in charge of the situation, Gil waits until he sees an agreeing motion from the girl.

Once his words are understood, he steps away and lashes his head to the side to point her in the direction of her new home. "Get up. Let's go," he commands, ears flattened and lips pulled up to reveal his elongated fangs. "Don't waste my time," are the last words he says before he turns and starts to lead the newly claimed slave back to the isle.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. If you go out in the woods tonight... Soulless Forest 11:57 AM, 10-08-2023 09:42 AM, 01-05-2024